A crown is a common dental treatment. A crown is a custom-made "cap" to place over a prepared tooth. Crowns can be made of metal, ceramic, zirconia, or a combination of these materials. Crowns provide excellent coverage for a damaged tooth and can last decades!
Dental Crowns & Bridges, Bonita Springs, FL
Regain a Beautiful & Functional Smile
What Is a Dental Crown?
- A Custom-Made, Tooth-Shaped “Cap”
- Encapsulates the Visible Portion of a Tooth
- Strengthens & Protects the Damaged or Weakened Tooth
- Can Be Made from Metal, Ceramic, Zirconia, or a Combination!
When Is a Dental Crown Needed?
- Cracked, Broken, or Fractured Teeth
- Teeth with Excessive Decay or Large Fillings
- Cosmetically Imperfect Teeth
- Teeth That Have Been Repaired with Root Canal Therapy
- Short or Naturally Misshapen Teeth
What AreDental Bridges?
- Used to Replace 1, 2, or 3 Missing Teeth
- Crafted from Strong, Natural-Looking Materials
- Two Crowns Supporting 1 or More Replacement Teeth
- Faster, Less Invasive & More Cost-Effective Than Dentures & Implants