A prosthodontist is a general dentist who has undergone two to three years of additional training beyond dental school in the reconstruction of teeth. The American Dental Association (ADA) recognizes prosthodontics as one of 9 specialties in dental care. Every prosthodontist is also a dentist, but not every dentist is also a prosthodontist. In fact, there are only about 3,500 practicing prosthodontists in the US, according to the ADA. Dr. Anderson is one of the few!
Prosthodontist – Bonita Springs, FL
Dr. Anderson’s Credentials & Qualifications
What Is a Prosthodontist?
- A Highly Experienced & Educated Dental Specialist
- Completed 2-3 Years of Additional Specialized Training
- An Expert in the Reconstruction of Teeth
- Only about 3,500 Practicing Prosthodontists in the US
- Our Own Dr. Breanne BuFault Is 1 of the Few!
When to Visit a Prosthodontist
- Cosmetic or Restorative Treatment for Tooth Loss
- Replacing Missing Teeth with Dental Implants
- Restoring Teeth with Dental Crowns or Bridges
- Creation, Realignment, or Repair of Full & Partial Dentures
- Treatment Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ/TMD)
- Addressing & Treating Facial Trauma